Operates and protects all submersible motors and pumps, used for drawing water, at domestic, industrial, and agricultural level.
- Fluctuation in voltage can cause damage to the equipment. It provides protection to the equipment against such conditions. Also, it automatically turns on the equipment after a power cut, which in case of normal switches is a manual process.
- Provision of automatic power off and power on facility. This facility reduces the chances of damage and also wastage. Especially, in case of water tanks, it senses the level of water and accordingly switches on/off the motor, hence saving from overflowing of water or burning of the motor in case of an empty tank.
- It also provides additional protection to the equipment against over usage or worn-out / defective equipment.
- There is a provision to display the details of the current flowing into the equipment. Whereas in case of other available starters, no such indication is available.
- Input supply: 230V, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 30Amp.
- OverVoltage Protection:260V –280V (Settable)
- Low Voltage Protection: 260V –280V (Settable)
- Electronic Overload Protection: 4Amp –30Amp.(Settable)
- Electronic Dry-Run Protection: 0.01Amp –27Amp. (stable)
- ON Time Delay/OFF Time delay:(1 -240 Minutes)
- Cyclic Timer