Three-phase DOL is capable of operating all kinds of submersible motors and pumps. They provide full protection to the motors/pumps and their best application is at all levels – domestic, industrial, and commercial.
- Avoids the motor/pump from heating up when using faulty or damaged equipment. It also secures the motor from getting damaged due to over-usage.
- Provision for the display of the details of current flowing into the equipment. These details are more reliable and accurate than that of an analog meter.
- Full protection provided when only two-phase is present and one phase is absent. Monitors the level of water available and automatically switches on/off the motor as
- Input supply:415V, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 20Amp.(7.5HP)
- Electronic Overload Protection: 2-20 Amp (settable)
- Over-voltage protection: above 490V
- Under-voltage Protection: Below340V
- Electronic Dry-run Protection: 1-18A (settable)