The Duty Panel Dual Pump is capable of operating two submersible pumps/motors in alternate operation. Their application is usually based on a larger scale such as in society, industry, farm land, apartment, bungalows, etc.
- It protects the motor/pump from burning during an un-even electrical supply due to voltage fluctuation.
- It protects the motor/pump from burning due to over-usage.
- It protects the moto/pump from burning in case of usage of faulty or worn-out equipment.
Automated time-based operation.
- Display of details of the current flowing into the equipment which is more accurate than that displayed by an analog meter.
Monitors the level of water and automatically switches the motor on/off as required.
- Unlike other DOL starters, provides full protection in the case where only two phases are present and one phase is missing.
- Input supply:415V, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 80Amp.(1-200HP)
- Low Voltage Protection: 300V –350V (Settable)
- High Voltage Protection:460V-500V(Settable)
- Electronic Overload Protection: (2Amp –80Amp.)
- Electronic Dry-Run Protection:(0.01Amp.-72Amp)
- ON Time Delay/OFF Time delay: (1 -240 Minutes)
- Cyclic Timer