GDMS-100 is well-equipped to manage and protect the electric equipment at various sites such as homes, bungalows, schools, colleges, hospitals, laboratories, farmhouses, shops, showrooms, printing shops, industries, shopping malls, theatres, malls, gyms, societies, etc.
- Saves the equipment from any damage during uneven electric supply.
- The IEEE rates voltage fluctuation as one of the biggest problems out of 10 electricity problems. GDMS-100 is equipped to safeguard the equipment through voltage fluctuation.
- Manages the equipment’s performance through a voltage fluctuation.
- If high voltage and low voltage comes from the main line, all equipment’s may get permanently damaged. GDMS-100 provides protection through such situations.
- Manages performance and efficiency during low voltage supply.
- If electronic equipment runs on more than the usually rated voltage or even less than the usually rated voltage, it will not give maximum efficiency. GDMS-100 manages the equipment’s efficiency through such situations.
- Working voltage Range: 140 to 290V, 50Hz
- Output Capacity: 4 Ampere.
- Over Voltage Protection: above 290V
- Low Voltage Protection: below 140V
- Delay: 50 to 70 Seconds or 180 seconds