MGR Single Phasing Preventer + Overload Relay
To efficiently protect Pumps and Motors in MCC panels which are widely used in agriculture, sewage, commercial, industrial and domestic sectors.
- Shield the equipment from short circuits, leakage current, high voltages, low voltages, etc. Act as a robust guard for the equipment against burning.
- Lessen the equipment aging process by providing sturdy protection against overcurrent and overheating. Provides a long operative life of the apparatus.
- Provide live metrics about the incoming supply and protect against the contingencies.
- Provide efficient protection to Pump and Motors when one phase is absent while a normal star-delta fails.
- Input supply: 415 V, 50 Hz
- Output: NO-C-NC (Potential Free)
- Low Voltage Protection: Below 320 V
- HIGH Voltage Protection: Above 480 V
- Electronic Overload Protection: 8-20 A/16-40 A/24-80 A/48-200 A