Three-phase DOL facilitates the operation of all available types of submersible motors and pumps, used domestically, and commercially.
- Provision for the display of the current being taken up by the equipment.
- The information being displayed is comparatively more accurate and reliable than that displayed on an analog meter.
- Safeguards the motor/pump from any damage caused due to overheating.
- Full protection to the equipment even if only 2-phase is present and the 1-phase is absent.
- Automatically turns off the motor when the water level is low, secures it from overheating, and any further damage.
- Automatically resets the input supply sequence to the default sequence. Usually in motors, if the input supply sequence change, then we have to manually open the wiring and change the sequence and then again rewire the input.
- Input supply: 415V, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 20Amp.(7.5HP)
- Electronic Overload Protection:2-20 Amp (settable)
- Over voltage protection: above 490V
- Under Voltage Protection: Below340V
- Electronic Dry-run Protection: 1-18A (settable)