Gelco Automatic Protection Switches For Air Conditioner (A.C.), Complete Protection Against Irregular Voltage & Current, Shock-Proof Operation, Smart Automatic Operation, 100% Child Safe Protection, 230V 50Hz
Secure and trusted checkout with
- Input supply: 230V, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 16 Amp.
- Overvoltage Protection: Above 280V
- Low Voltage Protection: Below 150V
- Electronic Overload Protection: 2Amp –16Amp (Settable for AaCcSvch Digital)
- Suitable for Air Conditioners up to 1.5 tonnes with or without an Inverter.
Air Conditioner Switches are the perfect choice to operate and protect all electrical or electronics equipment like Air Conditioner up to 1.5 tonnes with or without Inverter, refrigerator, washing machine, oven, television, monoblock motor, lifts at the construction sites, garden grasscutter, tiles cleaning/polishing machine, geyser, domestic flour mill, and all kind of single-phase apparatus.
- Protect the equipment from an uneven electrical supply like high voltage, low voltage.
- Automatically and safely start the equipment after the electrical outage.
- Provides robust protection against over current and overheating hence lessen the aging process and increase the operative life of the equipment.
Compatible with a wide range of equipment
Air Conditioner Switches can be used to operate and protect a variety of equipment including air conditioners up to 1.5 tonnes with or without inverter, refrigerators, washing machines, ovens, televisions, monoblock motors, lifts at construction sites, garden grass cutters, tile cleaning/polishing machines, geysers, domestic flour mills, and all kinds of single-phase apparatus.
Provides protection to equipment
The Air Conditioner Switch is designed to protect equipment from voltage fluctuations and over-usage, ensuring the longevity of the equipment.
The Air Conditioner Switch ensures the efficient performance of equipment by maintaining a stable voltage supply.
Easy to operate
The switch is easy to operate, making it a convenient choice for home and industrial use.