DCP-304 is capable to operate and protect all kinds of submersible motors and pumps. They provide full protection to the motors/pumps and their best application is at all levels – domestic, industrial, and commercial.
- Secures the motor and pump from any damage caused due to over-usage or usage of faulty worn-out equipment.
- After a power-cut, unlike the other starters, DIGI DOL is equipped to resume the equipment.
- Displays the ampere of current flowing into the equipment, no need for an additional analog meter.
- More reliable and accurate information displayed.
- Full protection to the motor or pump in case only the two-phase is present and the one phase is absent.
- Checks and monitors the meter for each phase.
- Input supply: 415V, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 20Amp.
- OverVoltage Protection:460V –500V (Settable)
- Low Voltage Protection: 300V –350V (Settable)
- Electronic Overload Protection: 4Amp –20Amp.(Settable)
- Electronic Dry-Run Protection: 0.01Amp –18Amp. (stable)
- ON Time Delay/OFF Time delay:(1 -240 Minutes)
- Cyclic Timer