Exclusively designed to operate three phase star delta submersible motor and pump at domestic, industrial, and agricultural level.
- Over usage of electric equipment or old-worn-out / defective equipment may overheat the pump or motor and can cause damage to the equipment. DCP-9613 protects the equipment from such damage.
- It protects against voltage fluctuation which again can cause damage to the motor or pump.
- It shows the details of the current flowing into the equipment. Whereas in case of other available starters, one needs to buy an additional analogue meter to get this information. Which is both costly and less reliable.
- Automatically Switched OFF the motor as soon as the tank is filled with the water. It eliminates manual efforts and provides a flawless automatic operation.
- Solves the water tank overflow problem by switching off the motor at the correct time. This will save a great amount of water and minimize wastage and provides a peace of mind.
- Automatically Switched ON the motor when the water level decreased to a certain level, this will ensure smooth and un-interrupted water supply throughout.
- Input supply: 415V, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 80Amp.(1-200HP)
- Low Voltage Protection: 300V –350V (Settable)
- HIGH Voltage Protection:460V-500V(Settable)
- Electronic Overload Protection: (2Amp –80Amp.)
- Electronic Dry-Run Protection:(0.01Amp.-72Amp)
- ON Time Delay/OFF Time delay: (1 -240 Minutes)
- Cyclic Timer