The Duty Panel Dual Pump is capable of operating two submersible pumps/motors in alternate operation. Their application is usually based on a larger scale such as in society, industry, farm land, apartment, bungalows, etc.
- It protects the motor/pump from burning during an un-even electrical supply due to voltage fluctuation.
- It protects the motor/pump from burning due to over-usage.
- It protects the moto/pump from burning in case of usage of faulty or worn-out equipment. Automated time-based operation.
- Display of details of the current flowing into the equipment which is more accurate than that displayed by an analog meter.
- Monitors the level of water and automatically switches the motor on/off as required.
- Unlike other DOL starters, provides full protection in the case where only two phases are present and one phase is missing.
- Input supply:415V, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 80Amp.(1-200HP)
- Low Voltage Protection: 300V –350V (Settable)
- High Voltage Protection:460V-500V(Settable)
- Electronic Overload Protection: (2Amp –80Amp.)
- Electronic Dry-Run Protection:(0.01Amp.-72Amp)
- ON Time Delay/OFF Time delay: (1 -240 Minutes)
- Cyclic Timer