Gelco ELCW+, Operates And Protects All Submersible And Mono-block Motors And Pumps, 230V, 50Hz
Secure and trusted checkout with
Operates and protects all submersible and mono-block motors and pumps, used for drawing water, at domestic, industrial, and agricultural levels.
- With normal water motors, one needs to be cautious of the available water, else it may cause overheating and damage the motor. Also, they need to be manually switched off and on. ELCW+ provides protection against situations by automatically turning the motor off in case of lack of water.
- Also, it protects the motors from being overheated in situations like over usage, worn-out/defective equipment, and voltage fluctuation.
- In addition to that, there is a provision to display the details of the current flowing into the equipment. Whereas in case of other available starters, no such indication is available.
- Input supply: 230V, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 30Amp.(0.75 HP -3 HP)
- OverVoltage Protection:260V –280V (Settable)
- Low Voltage Protection: 160V –180V (Settable)
- Electronic Overload Protection: 4Amp –30Amp.(Settable)
- Electronic Dry-Run Protection: 0.01Amp –27Amp. (stable)
- OFF Time delay:(1 -240 Minutes)
Automatically turns off the motor
Automatically turns off the motor in case of lack of water, providing protection to the motor and preventing damage from overheating.
Protection from overheating
Protects the motor from overheating due to over usage, worn-out/defective equipment, and voltage fluctuations.
Provides a display of the current flowing into the equipment, giving users an accurate indication of the equipment's power usage.