GDMS-50 & GDMS-100 is well equipped to shield the refrigerator from any sort of uneven electric supply. GDMS-50: Suitable for Refrigerator Up to 300 Litre; GDMS-100: Suitable for Refrigerator Up to 600 Litre
Single Door & Double Door Refrigerators Up To 600 Litre Capacity.
- Saves the equipment from any damage during uneven electric supply.
- The IEEE rates voltage fluctuation as one of the biggest problems out of 10 electricity problems. Gelco's stabilizers are equipped to safeguard the equipment through voltage fluctuation.
- Manages the equipment’s performance through voltage fluctuation.
- If high voltage and low voltage coming from the main line, all equipment may get permanently damaged. These stabilizers protect such situations.
- Manages performance and efficiency during low voltage supply.
- If electronic equipment runs on more than the usually rated voltage or even less than the usually rated voltage, it will not give maximum efficiency. GDMS-100 manages the equipment’s efficiency through such situations.
GDMS-50 (Up to 300 Litre)
- Working voltage Range: 170 to 270V, 50Hz
- Output Capacity: 2 Ampere.
- Over Voltage Protection: above 270V
- Low Voltage Protection: below 170V
- Delay: 180 seconds
GDMS-100 (Up to 600 Litre)
- Working voltage Range: 140 to 290V, 50Hz
- Output Capacity: 4 Ampere.
- Over Voltage Protection: above 290V
- Low Voltage Protection: below 140V
- Delay: 50 to 70 Seconds