To automatically run the Monoblock Motor. It turned OFF the motor when the tank is filled with water and switched it ON when the water level decreases to a certain level.
- Automatically Switched OFF the motor as soon as the tank is filled with the water. It eliminates manual efforts and provides a flawless automatic operation.
- Solves the water tank overflow problem by switching off the motor at the correct time. This will save a great amount of water and minimize wastage.
- Automatically Switched ON the motor when the water level decreased to a certain level, this will ensure smooth and un-interrupted water supply throughout.
- Input supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Load capacity: 16 Amp
- Over Voltage Protection: 260 V –280 V (Settable)
- Low Voltage Protection: 150 V –180 V (Settable)
- Electronic Overload Protection: 2 Amp –16 Amp (Settable)